Friday, May 2, 2008

Why I'm Stupid

My Internet went out on me last night.

It happened when I was having a lot of IM conversations at the same time. And of course, when Internet goes IM doesn't tell you, so I spent about ten minutes afterwards telling stories and wondering why nobody was replying back.

Now, I had spent some time without Internet when I desired the need for human contact, and not the kind I have with myself (again, no Internet).

So I tried to call my girlfriend, it went straight to voicemail.

I tried to call Joe, that went to voicemail, too.

And then a thought popped into my mind.....what if I was dead? The possibility lingered in my mind for much longer than it should have. I thought that any second the little black things from the movie Ghost would come and drag me off.

Anyway, long story short, I called my mom to reassure myself I was alive.

Trying to recover from my near-death experience, I decided to visit the blog....... but I couldn't... I'm stupid.


BYAH!

Rob

No comments: